3.02.2008

improving one's self

I am not as beautiful as other ladies out there. I am not even one of those who are gifted with boobs. There are times when I'd used bra with foams just to make it look bigger. So far, I am already satisfied with what I have and I won't ask for anything more. I am already used to how my body looks like. I feel that I can do without any breast enlargement or rhinoplasty in the future. I might not be able to cope up well with it, if ever.

For some ladies, I believe that they would not let a Beverly Hills breast augmentation pass if it was offered to them. There are also those who are thinking of the Beverly Hills rhinoplasty or even having the Los Angeles liposuction. Having these procedures mean a lot to several people. It has several advantages that will make several people become better persons. One of the reasons that I often hear is that they wanted to enhance their self-confidence. It is an open fact that the definition of beautiful to some people is having big boobs, slim body and high nose. People, especially ladies, wanted to bring out the best in their bodies so they undergo these procedures.

These days, procedures like breast augmentation, rhinoplasty or liposuction are commonly performed. If ever you wanted to avail of it, make sure that you have it done with reliable and authorized individuals. One of the most trusted sites is the Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Center. It has branches in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Once you enter the center, you will be assisted and entertained by their staff. You will be given individual attention before, during and after your surgery. Aside from these, they only use the best and latest medical equipments for their patients. Their plastic surgeons and anesthesiologists are all graduates from the finest universities. You will be assured that you will be taken cared very well and that you will have a safe and comfortable treatment.


1 comment:

caca said...

i got this text message, i'm not sure if it has anything to do with your post. habang paulit-ulit kong binabasa yung text, hmmm parang may kinalaman nga. hehehe

"Sometimes if you work hard enough, you can get what you wnat. But most times, what you want and what you get are two different things. Sometimes... Although, we can't have everything we want, WE CAN WANT EVERYTHIN WE HAVE."

:)