3.07.2008

feast: CLXXXII





Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be? - hmmm.. this is tough! I guess I wanted to be Angelina Jolie. One is because of Brad Pitt, but more of because I wanted to experience how it is to be pregnant.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone? - 8, as long as I like the person I am talking to :)

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to). - GK, Gawad Kalinga of CFC community.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month? - spaghetti with red sauce

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year? - so far, none yet... I wish neither of us would acquire it despite the frequent changing weather

7 comments:

Judy Thomas said...

Happy Friday...and here's hoping with you y'all avoid the flu this year. We haven't had it for a few years now and I knock on wood everytime I say something about it.

Have a great weekend.

mari said...

thanks for dropping by Judy :) I wish you won't get any flu either. It is very difficult if one of your family members have it, especially the kids.

Gabriel said...

Good work today. Keep your fingers crossed re: flu.

Please come visit mine. Happy FF!

Yen said...

We have the same appetizer:) Happy FF!

mari said...

thanks for checking my FF gabriel & yen

genny said...

What great feast... Have nice day.

Laane said...

What a lucky dessert!


You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!