3.01.2008

dad's card

From time to time, my dad would usually ask me to buy some sporting goods for him. He has been a tennis fanatic since he started with this sport. His day is not complete if he doesn't get to play in the morning. I support him because it is good for his health and at the same time, he gets to meet other people. Lately, I noticed that he has more requests than usual to use my credit card, so I told him to avail of the Sports Credit Card Low APR. This is a credit card where he can earn points whenever he purchase his goods. He can use the points to gather autographed memorabilia from his favorite players and he can also gain VIP access whenever he feels watching the actual games. What is even better is that this credit card does not charge annual fees. I checked on CreditCardSearchEngine.com and compared it with other possible credit cards for dad. It is still the best that suits him. When I told him about this, he agreed immediately. He was satisfied with how I explained the advantages to him... so I guess anytime soon I'd see him swiping his own card already.

No comments: