3.06.2008

atbp

I've been wanting to write on this blog for the past few days but now that I am already here I can not think of anything to write...

here it is pala...

*Cebu Pacific Promo - I heard of the Cebu Pac 888 promo for all international flights so I decided to check it out. When I first tried our supposed to be 'travel anniversary' dates, it was still open but I didn't push through because I still need to confirm it from G. We are expecting a lot of expenses in the coming months that we really need to save... then I asked my mom if she wanted me to book her trip to SG on May naman. She replied late that by the time I got in to the network (which was this morning na), all trips available were already P2,000.++. I am having doubts na naman tuloy now... she's bringing me along with her trip pala, she has no choice eh me lang andito ;p

*Unpredictable weather - March is supposed to be the start of the HOT summer months but panay ang ulan at malamig ang simoy ng hangin... it is a bad sign for farmers because it is almost the harvest season. Most of the palay are in its 'fruiting' stage pa naman now. I hope daddy's farm will not have any problem this time. During the El Nino, his farm experienced drought, Got thing he has his water pump... but if it would be La Nina this season, he can't do anything about it.

*Busy - I've been busy the previous days. I feel so tired that I wanted to stop using the pc... but I can't do it... I just can't resist the keyboards and the sound of it while I type my articles...

*New baby - My SFC sis Tonet gave birth to a baby boy last Monday. They named him Joachim Adriel :) she was better giving birth this time. She gave birth normally and by Tuesday afternoon she was already home. We were already chatting awhile ago while she was nursing Wakee to sleep... and I'll be Wakee's ninang too :)
Mai, another sis from n@wie, also gave birth this week. Baby A's finally out into the world but he is still in the hospital (I hope he's out already now, as I write this article)...

*AI7 - I was right on time to watch Ramielle Malubay sing. I think I agree with the judges this time... she sings well but it looks like there's something missing with the way she sings lately. There's no power from within... walang arangkada :)


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for American Idol Comments

*Birthday - I'll be a year older tomorrow... and it is the time that I start counting my birthday backwards...

2 comments:

Arlene said...

happy birthday sis! again, baby dust for you and hubby :)

mari said...

thank you sis :) baby dust to us all...