2.10.2008

securing my family

I always tell people close to me to always take care... I feel sad when something bad happens to people close to my heart. If I can only protect every person I love I would want to be on their side every minute of their lives. Since I am no superwoman, I just find ways on how to take care of them. One of the things that I can do is to avail of identity theft prevention product for them. One of the best companies that offer this service is the LoudSiren, which is powered by Debix. Compared with its competitor, it costs cheaper at $99 per year. Despite their lower cost, they still offer $10 less for annual subscription. In addition, it also has an overall rating of 5 stars. Its basic service includes management of fraud alerts while its best feature includes protecting the privacy of consumer’s phone numbers. They are also responsible in giving warnings to their consumers of possible theft. Furthermore, they also offer free credit reports as well as they prevent pre-approved credit card offers and junk mail, plus they prevent unwanted telemarketing calls getting through your phones. Telemarketing is the strategy of most companies when offering their products these days. Because of these advantages, I know that I’ll never go wrong if I visit Debix.com soon.

No comments: