2.16.2008

red for valentine's




A tag from ate MARIE... still catching up with the month of love

START COPY HERE

Here are the rules:

1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option…. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.

2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?

3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart pleaseeeeeeee!

4. Once you’re tagged, could we please keep it going - just for this month?

END HERE

Red is one of my favorite colors but I cannot find any picture with me now that I am wearing red :) It is one of my favorite colors, to the point that the motif during our church wedding was red and gold. I love wearing red, especially during New Year since it brings luck and I kinda look good with that color. This picture was taken last October 29 (our 2nd wedding anniversary) at Enchanted Kingdom as we celebrated our anniversary there. Aside from my bag, my rubber shoes is also color red :)

I am now passing this tag to 3 people from my blogroll. They are kitts, cecil and julai

1 comment:

Kitts said...

i hope you're feeling better now! :D will do your red tag soon :D take it easy! :)