2.19.2008

i love you

after looking at my previous posts, I noticed that I haven't written anything sensible the past few days. Most of my entries were either awards or tags given by fellow bloggers. It's not that I don't appreciate them but I think I should write something from my heart (naks!).

While bloghopping at Rocks' site, I read her entry regarding when was the last time you said I love You to your partner. If someone would ask me the same question, I'll answer him or her, a while ago before he went to work. Since we got married, it has been a routine for us to say I Love You whenever we part. There are times when I say it just because I had to say it.

Lately, I feel that I am loving my husband more and more each day. I love him more because he keeps showing how much he loves me too. He has been taking care of me and my needs. He is always there whenever I needed him. He provides more than I can ask for. I am really grateful that God choose me to be his wife, he is more than any woman can ask for.

We still say I love you to each other but now, whenever I say those words I really feel that I do love him, so much.

How about you? When was the last time you said I love you to your partner? Share mo naman :)

10 comments:

Rocks said...

Thanks sis! I'm just wondering why some couple find it too corny no? while me..naku..I'm gonna go mad if in one day he didn't tell me he love me..hehe!

Let's keep the love alive!

Arlene said...

aba di pa tapos ang valentine's day :)

To answer your question, i said I LOVE YOU to my hubby last night right before going to sleep. Tinext ko lang actually because he's on a conference in Tagaytay for 3 days. Sarap sabihin and I Love You pag it's coming from your heart noh.

rheaangela said...

Hi Mari!

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I thought you were Gwen and your husband was Mari, hehe.

I hope you and your hubby have a baby soon.

Ingat!

marie said...

Hmmmmm.... how sweet! BTW, thanks for doing the tag my dear.More coming up ha?

theworkingmom said...

Hmmm, an hour ago? :)

mari said...

oo nga sis rocks... ako i feel that dapat talaga we have to say i love you everyday, kasi you don't know baka its the last time you'll say or hear it na :)

mari said...

every day is Vday sis arlene, para mas masaya (magastos nga lang, if ever :)

thanks for sharing your answer. yup, the more you say i love you, the more that you can really feel it, sagad sa heart :)

mari said...

hi rhea :) sabi ko nga madalas nagpapanggap akong gwen, para maiba naman...

mari said...

ate marie... oi, hindi mo sinagot tanong ko? kelan ka ba last nag iloveyou kay sir rey??? :D

no problem sa tags, i love it pa nga kasi naremember mo ako madalas :)

mari said...

thanks for dropping by doc joey :)