2.22.2008

feast one hundred and eighty

I thought of joining fellow bloggers in their Friday Feast. This is my first take on it :)

Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

- I am guilty of this :p I usually do it to my friends. I'd text them using another sim card and test how they would react to a 'stranger' who acts as their stalker. It was fun :) I just hope that they won't do it to me :p

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

- we don't have one :) we just put it in the container that comes with it

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

- for vacation, we are planning of either going to Boracay, Iloilo or Singapore (we're still contemplating with the budget :)

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

- I use the Victoria Secret lotion because it smells good

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

- Dessert cake platter: it will consists of different cakes on it... from tiramisu to black forests and banoffe pie

No comments: