2.28.2008

considering higher education

My favorite cousin is graduating this March. After that she plans to review for her board exam and while waiting for the result, she will have to work at a hospital in the province. Either she works for the private hospital where my sis used to work or she'll volunteer at the government hospital where her mom works. In between her shift, she is thinking if she could take her masters too. Since she will be busy with her work, she plans to take Online Masters Degree Programs. She plans to enroll at Capella University, which is an accredited online university founded in 1993. It is a good choice for her especially if she plans to work in the US soon. Another plus points are the faculty members of the school. One of them, Dr. Christopher Lucies was named president-elect of the Texas Mental Health Counselor Association (TMHCA). I, myself, think that this is a good decision for my cousin. I'll just help her out by inquiring on the requirements that she needs to submit or what. I can visit their site at http://www.capella.edu or I can also call them at 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552). I know she's excited as I am... I hope she'll push through because I know that this will improve her chances of landing to a better job soon.


“This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: