2.28.2008

6 quirky things about me

I received this tag from Anna. Thanks sis :)
*Updated 3-1* I also received this tag from Sheryll... here are my answers ladies...

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.
1. I do not chew chocolates; I let it melt in my mouth not in my hands... this is true to all chocolates, not only to M&Ms
2. I don't want anybody touching my things. No matter how 'gulo' my table is, I always know where to find the things that I need.
3. I always want our bed to be 'maayos'. Linens well tucked, pillows arranged, etc.
4. As much as possible, I do not want to talk in the morning, nor hear loud sounds unless I am fully awake na. It destroys my day.
5. I am a homebody person (tama ba spelling? :) but my closest friends don't want to believe it. Akala nila, I am really gala.
6. I can survive the whole day with a good book. I can last not talking to anyone basta I am engrossed with my reading.

More of me talaga yung sagot ko ;) I had fun answering this...

now i'm tagging naman sina: arlene, lutchi, ivy, jackie, jacque and theresa

No comments: