1.03.2008

new year tag

Here’s the rule:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? - I never had an ideal age when I should get married. But when the time arrived, I just grab the chance. I was 26 then :)
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? - That we take care of each other and that I hope that there will never be a chance when we will fall apart as a family.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? - Baguio, in my siblings' place or in Isabela, at my parents' home.
4. Which part of you that you hate the most? - Body part: It will have to be my feet.
5. When you encounter a sad moment what would you do? - I stay in our room and just keep quiet.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? - I dont worry about any material thing that I could lose, its more of my family.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? - I'll immediately move out my in-laws house and pay for the improvement of our own house so that we could move in the soonest possible time.
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? - If he asked me, I'd answer him back but I'll never do the first move. Dalagang Pilipina pa rin ako :p
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you - Though I havent met her yet personally, I think Jackie is a lovable lady, loves her family so much and God-fearing person.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? - I used to have this list on what my ideal guy should be. But when I met G, everything about him was already perfect... though he's not the type I had in my list :D
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? - I regret being quiet at times when I should have spoken my point of views.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? - People who are proud and selfish, those who are ashamed to say sorry when they have done something wrong. I also hate those who do not know the meaning of respect.
13. If you had one wish what would you wish for? - I am still wishing and praying for a baby.
14. What is your ambition? - For now, I only aspire to excel in my work and be a good wife.
15. How did you celebrate new year? - We had videoke and a lot of eating.
16. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. - This will have to be my eyes.
17. It's already 2008.do you have a new year’s resolution? - I have stopped making new year resolutions. I always end up not doing it.
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? - A better year filled with blessings like a new house, travel to new places and trials that we will surely surpass.
19. Do you think 2008 is your year? - Definitely! The new year marks the beginning of another year to hope and dream, therefore it also marks our glorious days to achieve these to make it our year :)
20. List 3 goals that you have set for new year - payment for the house that we took last year; continued blogging and a new business, hopefully.

Thanks to Jackie for tagging me. Now, Im forwarding this to Alpha, Kitts, Kathy, Sarah, Arlene, Cha, Jane and Eds.

No comments: