1.31.2008

G's into blogging

He posted his first article last January 29. I am so proud of him. He has been telling me that he wanted to write too but he doesn't have the time to create his own blog. What I did was I made a subdomain from my other blog, got a simple template from quickblog then added some basic info. Now he has his own blog too (where I co-author :p) It is about opinions, points of view and comments on issues. He's testing the water of blogging since he plans to put up a site where he can write about the basic things in computer troubleshooting.

I hope he continues with it... he is eyeing some paid posts too :) let's see how he would progress in his blog. If you have time, you can read his work here. There are very limited entries pa. Hope he increase this by this weekend.

No comments: