1.11.2008

flowerfest 2008

I am looking forward to Panagbenga 2008. Last year I was not able to watch it because I was here in Laguna but this time, I'll make sure that I'd see it again (though I don't like watching it with the crowd, I'll just stay home and watch the coverage on tv). I already miss Baguio so much. I miss the weather, my friends, ukay-ukay, Session Road, Burnham and even the Black Market. If G will allow me, I'd like to stay behind even for just a week. I like to walk going up and down of Session Road, drink coffee at SM Baguio balcony, stay with Leng and Alyssa... hay... endless lakwatsa... and before I forget, I also need to work on the clearance of Raylight. After 6 years of serving the students, it will now change its name. it will be under new management :)

No comments: