1.21.2008

enjoying the weekends

Our weekend started last Friday. G took a leave from the office because we have to finish the requirements for our housing loan. Friday morning, we went to the bank to open a checking account. Pag-ibig requires us to give them 24 post-dated checks for our application. Though I have a checking account already, I insisted that he still apply for one since it might cause us more if I keep on sending money to my Baguio account. P100 per bank transaction is already big for me (kuripot talaga ang lola nyo). We were able to finish our transaction at around 11:30 already. Before going home, we decided to eat out na lang kaya when we got home we started our DVD marathon already. We bought a couple of DVDs last week, the same time when we bought his cellphone. Since we haven't watched any of it yet, we decided that it was the right time. We had alternate selections... from action to comedy then my koreanovela (Coffee Prince). We watched tv until 1 in the morning. Stopping only to eat.

Saturday, we had general cleaning in our shop. This is the place where we placed our computers. We likewise accept printing and CD burning from neighbors. There are times when there are also those who asked tarpaulin lay-out, etc. Though most of the time, it is close we still make it a point to make it presentable. The whole morning, I helped him with the cleaning but in the afternoon I watched DVD again. He joined me after dinner so we ended watching DVD till 12 mn.

Sunday, we had to wake up early because we plan to attend mass at Peregrine. We were able to catch the 10am. It was a more of a family mass because there were a lot of children in the church, added the fact that it was the Feast of Sto. Nino. After the mass, we went to SM for the grocery. It was my first time so we went arounf the place first. It was smaller than SM Sta. Rosa but it's already okay since it is nearer to us. We played basketball in Quantum, ate lunch at Paotsin then had our grocery. I was so exhausted when we got home that I immediately fell asleep without changing my clothes. I got up around 4 already.

So far, this weekend was the only time that I experienced this again. Super sarap matulog. I felt so relaxed these days. I feel that I was able to recharge :)

No comments: