1.08.2008

alternative medicine

When we were younger, whenever we feel sick my mom would always resort first to herbal medicines. She'd look for plants that she could use to help us feel better. She used to plant these herbs so that she will not have to go to the neighbors asking for it. These days, I seldom see homes with herbal plants lying around. It is now very difficult finding one, unless you purposely plant these for your needs. Thanks to the Internet, I found out about the IAmShaman Shop. This is an online store that offers different plants that have healing properties. Among their products are blue lotus and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. The site is very helpful because it contains facts about the plants. It also accepts orders for the needs of certain individuals. When you purchase from this shop, you will be assured that you get the best quality of items within a definite timeframe. If you have any questions regarding your purchases, you can also expect replies from them immediately. So the next time my mom needs any herbal plant, I already know where to find it.

1 comment:

idealpinkrose said...

hi sis! could you do me a favor? please vote for my blog here.

thanks a lot and have a nice day!