1.27.2008

2008 contract of friendship

Life becomes better when there are friends beside you. They help you divide your sorrows and they also spread and multiply your happiness (I hope I made the right statement here ;) I'd like to thank Cecil for renewing her contract of friendship with me. Cel, I hope this friendship will not end with 2008 but as long as there are blogs in the Internet and as long as we are able to update each others lives whether here or in any other ways :)

And because of this, I'd like to renew my CONTRACT of FRIENDSHIP with my blogging friends too! I would like to update my contract with you all on my blogroll. I might forget someone if I name you all... please take this award. Happy Posting!!!




And here's the contract!
After serious and cautious consideration...
your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2008!
It was a very hard decision to make.
So try not to screw it up!!!


My Wish for You in 2008
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires!
May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ...
May 2008 be the best year of your life!

No comments: