12.14.2007

shopping cart

I like the thought of buying the things that I need and want without going out of the house. I don't like going to hot and crowded places because the stress triggers my migraine. I am enjoying shopping online eversince I knew about it. It is very convenient way of shopping. I am also glad that even small businesses have been using shopping carts on their website. Shopping cart is very useful because it makes you reserve the items that you intend to buy and it also keeps you on track with regards to your budget. While surfing, I was able to go to the site of Ashop commerce, a provider of e-commerce shopping cart software for different online businesses. The software comes with free hosting, unlimited emails and full tech support. Aside from these, it also comes with additional free services such as graphic web site design, search engine optimization and site health checks.

If ever I decide to set-up an online store in the future (which I am really thinking right now), I would definitely get my shopping cart software from them.

No comments: