12.21.2007

capella university

I miss studying so much. I love going to school that I envy my best friend who took her post-grad degree online course. There are times when I am thinking of enrolling to an online university myself. Included in my choices is capella university. This is one of the accredited online schools that offer graduate and undergraduate degree programs and bachelor’s degree in fields like business, information technology and public safety. As of October 2007, they are already offering a total of 104 graduate and undergraduate specializations, plus 15 certificate programs. There are almost 20,000 students from all over 56 countries that are currently enrolled and enjoying their education system. This school is completely owned by the Capella Education Company that has a main office in Minneapolis. If you want to know more about this online school, you can visit http://www.capella.edu or call 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552).


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: