12.21.2007

7 weird things (2)

I got this tag before already but I already forgot what I answered and when I posted my answers so I can not tell Chari where to find it :) So here I am again, answering it :) It will serve as my filler na rin.

Here are the rules:
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 weird things about me:
1. My husband's name is Gwen (he's a HE talaga, with a girl's name... long story, that can be another post)
2. I used to be so thin, but when I found out about the eat-all-you can restos I started growing sideways na.
3. I love to write... I'd copy my old notes (abt anything) just to have something to write.
4. I collect pens... hanggang magtuyo ang ink at masayang lang.
5. I don't like the smell of perfumes, I easily have migraine attacks
6. I love tinolang palaka... yummy, tastes like chicken but...
7. I don't like chicken masyado, unless its fried lang with malutong na balat or else I won't eat the balat also :)

Thanks again sis chari for this... more next time ha! :) I'm passing this to everyone in my blog roll who were not yet tagged.

No comments: