11.13.2007

still on keisha

This darling little girl has been making our day happier each day. Today she spent the day with me and all we did was to play in the computer. We had one each. While I was trying to work with my assignments, she was playing. She had learned so fast. She is addicted to pollypockets and barbie sites. She looked dressing girls and adding kikay stuffs to them. If it wasn't late yet, maybe she's still here with me. As I am typing this filler (:p), she is eating her dinner already. I wish she will not look for me the next 30 minutes... or else, she'll be here again.

2 comments:

Rosemarie said...

hi Mari got something for you here is the link http://gven-rose.blogspot.com/2007/11/youve-got-friend-in-me.html

julai said...

hi ate mari,thanks for d visit and d concern ate..i'm fine ate, na busy lng sa birthday party ko..heheh..pero ok na ako ate may new updates na po ako about sa busy weekend ko..visit me there ate if you have time..have a nice day ate.