11.12.2007

on PR rank again

Nope, this time its more of a sad news. I don't really know how PR ranks are given but I had mine sent back to 1 again. I accidentally went to 'my blog' page in my PPP account. When I saw my PR rank it was sent back to 1 already. I have been active the past days because I had several chances for the opps but it still ended a spot lower.

Can anyone inspire me on these? What aspects should I work more? Now pa that I am already starting to love writing paid posts... hindi naman halata di ba? Most of my post are paid/sponsored posts already :) I'm beginning to miss my past blog na nga where I only get to read about things that are happening in my life, now I have commercials in between na... but I can't let the opps pass rin naman. There's money on it and for a SAHW like me, additional income is additional income. Hay...

Nwei, back to PR rank... I hope I'd be able to go up even to PR 2 lang and maintain it until the year ends. Any tips for this blogger friends?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

sis you're fortunate atleast you have pr unlike me no matter how hard i try i dont have any pr nuh i dunno whats wrong with my blog

Kitts said...

hi gwen,

i guess some tips i can share is have your site listed in various directories and leave comments where your blog url can be seen :D

sana nga we'll increase our PR soon! tama, sayang ang dollares hehe tc!

Kitts
http://myblog.kitakitts.com

mari said...

hi sis sarah :) that's a blessing i can count din naman kahit papaano. I myself don't really know how i was able to have one... basta i just write and write din naman. baka hindi pa nagapangan ng google 'spider' ang site mo. there's this site na pinuntahan ko dati where i requested them to send a spider. pm kita once i remember the site ha :)

sis kitts... m trying nga to join as many directories as i could. madalas nga i forgot na which directories i've joined. thanks for the tip. :)

Jane said...

Hi Mari, read this
http://mygoodfinds.org/2007/11/08/googles-shadow-is-upon-us/

Mich said...

hi sis, kahit ako din bumaba PR ko and i don't know why. I heard madami nga talga bumaba ang PR. don't worry about it as long as may available opps pa naman out there oks lang :)

Rosemarie said...

hello mari my PR is down too pero buti nalng from PR4 to PR3 lang. anyway someone mentioned me b4 when my PR was 0. joing alexa will also help with this PR thingy cos your blog will be listed in many directories. hay happy nga ako at my PR3 na ako kahit dipa 3 months blog ko

Jane said...

everybody's PR went down yata mari so you are not alone ;p

julai said...

hi ate mari,musta na ate?huhuhuh speaking about PR pareho tayo ng prob ate.. ang blogs ko na 4,3,3 ang PR ay naging 2 na lahat after 2 weeks lng ng pag update..kainis naman,konti na tuloy opps ko..huhuhuhu..