11.08.2007

moving out

I really wanted to move out... as in right this very minute. I have been trying to understand them and their situation but now, I'm really fed up. We have been contemplating of buying a house and lot in Sta. Rosa the past few days. I just told G that it's fine with me because I was hoping that we could find somewhere nearer. But with what happened this morning, I'd just grab the opportunity. BEsides it's already a good catch. The agent is offering us 6% only. I just wanted to have a house of my own. A place where I can do what I like and manage it... a place where I can speak what I wanted to say... where I am the one who's pinakikisamahan and not the one who is nakikisama... just a couple of months more...

For now, I wanted to go home na lang. If i can just pull the time... but I still have a lot of things to do for the wedding. I might as well start working again.

6 comments:

elay said...

hay.. i feel u.. ganyan din ako.. kaya eto, first day sa bagong apartment ako ngaun.. i figured i owe it to myself to have a peace of mind..

julai said...

hi ate mar,thanks for d visit..oo nga medyo mababa ang rate ng xoom..

yeheyyyyy malapit na sila magkaroon ng new house.marami nga ako naririnig na mga stories ate galing sa mga couples na mas masarap daw talaga tumira sa sariling bahay,kahit bahay kubo basta di nakikitira.naintindihan ko na talaga ang sis n law ko bakit gusto na niyang bumukod sa nanay ko..hehehe..

have a nice day ate mari.

lira said...

masarap talaga pag may sariling pamamahay kc nagagawa mo ang gusto mo. mahirap makisama sa mga taong ayaw makisama. saludo ako sau sa desisyon mong magsarili na lng kayo.

mari said...

elay: we've been wanting to move out since day 1 nga but we were always thinking of MIL's situation especially if she is alone at night. kaya we figured out na dapat she has someone with her before we move out na talaga.

julai: korek ka jan sis. it is better to start a family na kayo lang talaga.

lira: salamat lira :) sana nga lahat ng may-asawa magkaroon na ng chance na bumukod at mamuhay ng sarili

jane said...

hi mari, i can relate sa met gayyem though i didn't really live with my MIL and I am glad about it :) bad girl ba?

mari said...

no naman mare... kinda' hindi lang alam ang limit nila since house nga nila at nakikitira lang ako :)