10.30.2007

wishful thinking

If I could have a wish granted now, I wish that I could take the next flight to Toronto. I've always dreamed of going to Canada and be a citizen there. There was even one time when I enrolled the 6-month caregiver course and use it as a stepping-stone to reach that country. But I guess it is not my fate to be there yet. Everything changed when I met G.

Some of my classmates in my caregiver course are already there and they have been inviting me to visit them. I could take flight to Montreal or flights to Vancouver since most of them stay there. They told me that in case I finally decided to go there, I should come during the holidays in Canada so that they will have more time to accompany me and so that I can avail of the holiday offers from DialAFlight. They even gave tips on how to enjoy the cheap flights while still having a comfortable trip.


I am really thankful that I am Ms. Friendship… I have many friends who offer a lot of things. I just wish that since they are already inviting me, they might as well pay for my fare. It won’t hurt that much because they will equally divide it among themselves.


2 comments:

williamaanne said...

hi, thanks for the add! i'll link u as well. could you please update my link? due to some issue i have changed it to www.williamaanne28.blogspot.com tnx a lot and happy halloween!

mari said...

hi maanne :) ok, i'd update your link as well. thanks for dropping by! good day!