10.27.2007

van insurance

I love my friens so much because they always update me with what's happening with their lives. One of my close highschool friend, Fatima who is currently staying in UK, informed me that her husband Monard plans to buy a new vehicle. They are looking for a van because by next year, Fatima’s parents will visit them again. They need a bigger vehicle where all of them can fit in without any trouble. Aside from four adults, they still have Lyca to think of. She has been growing very fast that she needs a space on her own.

They opted to buy a van because it comes with Cheap Van Insurance. The quote that they got is from Autonetinsurance.co.uk, a company that offers lowest price for high quality van insurance. Aside from this, it also has different types of insurance for different types of van. There are insurances for micro, small, medium and large vans as well as for pick-up vans. The company also offers 3 types of insurance, these are the third party only cover, third-party fire and theft cover and the comprehensive cover.

When she consulted me about the van insurance (she knew that I know something about insurances because my mom used to be an agent :), I told her that it was a good catch. She and her family will surely benefit from it.

No comments: