10.01.2007

'spicing' the garage

G has always been very fond of making DIY projects. He loves to create cabinets and tables from scrap and he usually works in the garage. After finishing his projects, he'd just put his tools in a box and store it in one corner. The next time he would work again, he'd ask his things from me. I hated this routine that is why I thought that metal cabinets for the garage are the best option for this problem. He can keep his bigger tools in one cabinet and the smaller ones on the compartments. He can also use the mounted cabinets for his other things, and the built in table will surely be very helpful. Not only will it be easier for him to locate his tools but it will also be more convenient for me to clean the mess after he works. And I think it's very fashionable too :) it will really spice up the garage.

No comments: