10.25.2007

my other side

I have been thinking with what has happened to me... its nothing really serious but is there something wrong with me? As I was waiting for ideas to come into my mind, regarding the articles that I had to write, I browse my friendster account. I started looking at my friends' pictures because some of them uploaded new ones. Then I was brought to my niece's page, then I found someone who looked familiar in her friend's list. It was another niece which was connected to another niece and then to a nephew. Gosh! They have really grown up already. It seems like it was only last year when they visited me in Baguio and stayed with me for a month. They were very young, they were just in elementary. I'd cuddle them and kiss them even in front of many people. Then they'd ask me to bring them to Burnham. Another time when we were in Isabela, they'd even come with me to the market just because they don't want to miss me... Summer and Christmas vacation were meaningful because of these kids. I always make sure to give them what they want. I spoil them to the max... But with how they look now, I guess I won't be able to do it with them anymore. They even have their own girlfriend/boyfriend already.

I feel sad that I haven't been with them for quite some time already. I feel sad that I am no longer the first person that they tell their secrets, their crushes or anything that happens to their lives... hay, I miss them so much :) ...sana I am still their favorite tita... and I hope they won't have kids ahead of me... that's my fear now actually (maging lola bago maging nanay :)
Kung bakit kasi mabilis silang lumaki...

4 comments:

julai said...

Hi Ate Mari,musta na?pasensya na ngayonn lng ulit ako naka visit,medyo busy kasi..sabihan mo muna sila ate na huwag muna mag asawa pra di ka nila maunahan sa panganganak..hehe

Ate I got something for you at my Julai's Corner blog.just check it out ate pag may time ka.thanks and have a nice day.

Rosemarie said...

hi there

mari said...

thanks julai for the award. i'll post and past it later :)

hi rosemarie, thank you for always dropping by :)

Marie Grace said...

Hi mari! don't cha worry, ako din di ko rin inakala na mag-si-six year old na nephew ko this January. Parang ang bilis kasi eh, tandang-tanda ko pa noong ipinanganak siya at ngayon magkakaroon na sya ng kapatid. hehehe.... bahala na basta enjoy the life lang tayo para di masyadong maisip yong bilis na pag-usog ng time....good day to you!