10.06.2007

more than just bidding

I have been intrigued on how bidding works so I tried checking the Internet about the process. I was directed to this site that offers prizes through text bidding. It was very helpful because the instructions were very well written and there was even a video on how to do it properly. I was even tempted to try it because they are offering several items that I can give for Christmas . Prizes vary from high tech gadgets to designer bags and even cash prizes. Aside from the items that you get to win, you will also receive reward points everytime you make a bid. You can save these points until you accumulated enough that you can already exchange these for free gifts. The gifts are so beautiful that it is like winning in a game of Sweepstake. Check www.bids4prizes.com and you'll know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

Armie said...

good evening mari. thanks for visiting my blog, kahit bago pa lang siya. yes medyo marami ang nagsend ng message sakin, salamat sa promotion na rin ni rara.

care to exchange links?