10.24.2007

friendly site award

dyaran...

I received another award from my blogging sisters Jean and Mich. This is my second award in my blogging history. I feel so overwhelmed when I received a note from Jean telling me that she has something for me. I thought it was another meme but when I saw that it was an award, I was so happy (exag but that is how I felt)... this is like my 'acceptance' to the blogging world. Finally, after being a lurker for many years, here I am now gaining new friends from people whom I only get to know by reading their entries on their blog. To all my sisters in blogging, thank you very much.

I am now passing this to my sister bloggers: Sarah, Julai, Marie, Ann, Rosemarie, Arlene and I'm giving it back to you sisses Mich & Jean.

5 comments:

Mich said...

awww, thank you, thank you sis! appreciate it! :) have a great weekend.

Rosemarie said...

hi mari thanks for this gift i will grab it na.hehehee...

mari said...

hi mich & rosemarie :) you deserve the award sisses...

Marie Grace said...

hi mari! I truly appreciate this, thank you so much! I am going to put it in my blog now. good morning!

Ann said...

Hi Mari, I'm so touched! This is my third award na. Super thanks talaga mwah!