10.23.2007

christmas tag & rules

I have to make up for my absences from blogging. I have several memes passed to me which needs to be answered.

One of which is this Christmas tag from Marie.

Here is something to keep you amused. Complete these sentences. Please tag and pass it on for someone else to do. Please link back here for the template.

You don't mind, do you? Ho! Ho! Ho!You can use single words or phrases:

01] I miss Santa.
02] Santa is so charming.
03] If I were in a room with Santa, I would ask him if he can bundle a baby and send it over to us on Christmas.
04] I think Santa should start dieting.
05] Santa needs a new design for his clothes.
06] I want to talk to Santa.
07] Someday Santa will come from our house.
08] Santa reminds me of hope and love.
09] Without Santa Christmas won't be fun for children.
10] My memories of Santa are those of a man who has a group of reindeers flying in the sky on Christmas eve.
11] Santa can be my dad :0.
12] The worst thing about Santa is he only comes out on Christmas season
13] The best thing about Santa is he being so jolly.
14] I am going to sing with Santa.
15] One thing I would like to know about Santa is his age.
16] Santa should go and start making a list.
17] Santa wants to kiss :p me.

Please be nice and kind now!! Ho! Ho! Ho!
I am passing it on to:
Lira, Arlene, Julai, Jane, Sarah, Jean, Eds, Alpha... yan, ang dami nyo na :)


Please get the template from Everyday Sould Be Christmas . hope you enjoy this tag :)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

And another meme from Mich and Lira... thanks sisses :)

THE RULES
List of 8* write 8 facts about yourself.* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. random facts/habits about themselves.* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

THE RULES - List of 7* each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog* People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well* At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

(1) i read everything on the newspaper and i usually start from the back pages, i love reading the obituaries :p i never miss this part
(2) i don't eat cucumber. i don't also like rambutan, but i love lanzones
(3) i had a bf whom i never got to meet... one of my katangahan :p
(4) i am the speaker of the house, when we need to have a representative for our family reunions
(5) i can speak 3 dialects: ilocano, ibanag and pangalatok
(6) i went to 8 different schools from elementary to highschool
(7) i don't have any baby pictures or any pictures from age 5 below...
(8) people thought that i'd grow up to be a lesbian because i was always one of the boys

now it's my turn to tag... i think i had let this meme stand to long that everyone else has answered this. so i'm tagging anyone who hasn't answered this yet :) ...i'll check all the blogs linked to me and if I find one who hasn't done this, i'll tag you :p

1 comment:

Jane said...

hey, will do the tag soon. thanks!