10.30.2007

being married

I noticed that there are a lot of things in me that changed since I got married.


Before:
1. I am a night person. I am most active from 1pm to 8pm but I stay awake until 2 in the morning.
2. I am a picky-eater. I don't eat most vegetables.
3. I don't cook, unless I am hungry and there is no food for me.
4. I do things on my own. I only think and decide for myself.
5. No social life, except when with friends. I just stay in the shop.


After:
1. I am now a morning person. I can wake up at 5 in the morning but I should be in bed by 10 or 11pm (basta tapos na si Marimar).
2. I love vegetables. I like ginisang gulay now, this is one of G's favorites so I need to love this because I need to cook it often.
3. I learned to cook :p. This is the biggest accomplishment I have so far.
4. I have to consider G's decisions in everything. Ultimong bakasyon sa bahay namin, I still have to ask for his permission.
5. There is always a reason to go out, especially during weekends.

No comments: