10.17.2007

alphabet tag

Jean sent me this tag :)

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

7 facts about me
1. collecting boxes of different sizes and shapes
2. use my own style of folding clothes/things
3. prefer to keep quiet when I don't like the person talking to me
4. i'm daddy's girl until now
5. i can survive not going out as long as there is tv or books
6. i can stay in front of the computer for one whole day
7. 7 is my lucky number; i was born on the 7th day of march, 1977
A - Age: 30 years, 7 months & 10 days old
B - Band Listening To Right Now: is APO considered?
C - Career: stay-at-home wifey :p
D - Drink or Smoke: I don't smoke, never tried; I seldom drink
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Sheng, my buddy; G, my husband; mommy also:)
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: ex-boyfriend, turned husband
I - In love: yup with G
J- Junk Food You Like: red Chippy and Nova
K - Kids: none yet...hoping to have one this month :D
L - Longest Ride Ever: Laguna to Isabela
N - Names For Your Future Kids: baby boy, Miguel; baby girl, Claire
O - One Wish You Have Now: to have a baby
P - Phobias: rats
Q - Favorite Quote: AJA :p
R - Reasons To Smile: many blessings that I receive each day
S - Sleeping Hours: 6-8 hours
T - Time You Woke Up: 8 am, I overslept; had migraine :(
U - Unknown Fact About You: I have a serious side :p
V - Vegetable You Hate: Ampalaya and Okra (haven't taste these actually)
W - Worst Habit: I can't say NO to people close to me
X - X-rays You’ve Had: chest x-ray long time ago
Y - Yummy Foods: fruits, lots of pineapple and mango shake
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces

That was a long tag but I definitely enjoyed it...
Now, I'm passing this to Jane, Sarah, Wella, Genny, and anyone else who isn't tagged yet.

No comments: