9.24.2007

Get to know me more

thanks to kitts for this meme :) ...finally I am tagged! i'm so excited to answer this one but it has to wait because of work :(

Q1: What are you doing 10 years ago?
*-* September of 1997, I was fourth year in college, first semester. I am enjoying and loving the every other week field trip for our Ecology class. This is also the month when we are already cramming for our thesis and other laboratory works especially in Genetics... sablay ang actual lab tests, halos walang nabuhay sa mga sibuyas :(

Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?
*-* September of 2006, I was still in Baguio. The first weekend of September, I was with ms benz of w@w. We attended the PAWP Seminar. The 2nd weekend, G & I went to Puerto for our anniversary celebration. The remaining weeks, I was preparing for the 30th wedding anniversary of my parents... which did not push through because the day before their actual anniversay, my grandmother died :(

Q3: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
*-* i love this part :) i love merienda and it has to be spaghetti, any chocolate (cake, bars, etc), any bread with palaman (kahit anong palaman din), champorado and cookies.

Q4: What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
*-* i don't know the titles of the songs but I know the lyrics. for the answers, basta familiar songs either old or new (i look up for the lyrics kasi most of the time)

Q6: 5 bad habits
*-* i love to do things while on rush - - i can think more under pressure :p
*-* i keep quiet even when someone is talking to me and i don't want to talk to them - - dedma ;)
*-* i easily get upset when I can not get what I want
*-* i love to stay up late
*-* i can't say NO

Q7: 5 things you like to do
*-* travel especially if there is a enough budget for it
*-* read... as in anything (kahit balot ng tinapa basta i find it interesting)
*-* be with husband, doing nothing :p
*-* be alone especially when I am working
*-* to be a MOM

Q8: 5 favorite toys
*-* computer
*-* pens and papers
*-* digi cam
*-* poochie - - our puppy
*-* kai - - our smal cow stuff toy from saisaki/dads

Q9: 5 things you would never wear:
*-* colored polka dots dress
*-* micro mini skirt
*-* furs, trench coat (especially since andito lang ako sa pinas)
*-* tight pants
*-* thongs ;p

Q10: 5 things you hate to do:
*-* iron clothes
*-* being late in anything
*-* shout at people
*-* cleaning the mess of other people
*-* eating food that i really don't like

yehey... i'm finally finished :)

so i guess it's my turn to tag... i'll tag julai, ann and everybody else who wants to be tagged :)

3 comments:

julai said...

Hi Mari,thanks a lot for adding my blogs.I'll let you know kung magawa ko na ang tag.thanks for tagging me.happy tuesday po.hmm can i call you Ate Mari?

Kitts said...

hey, glad to read your answers :D genetics huh.. coolness ;)

mari said...

hi julai :)

sure no problem, you can call me ate mari :p

kitts... genetics is my favorite subject in college pero never akong naging favorite ng genetics :), thanks for the tag... sa uulitin.