9.19.2007

chocolate addiction


One thing that I love to eat is chocolate... and any type of chocolate will do. I can eat the local brand (goya, which I love so much) to the imported brand. I just love the way it melts in my mouth (I don't bite or chew my chocolate :p), maybe that is the reason why I appreciate the taste so much. I tend to eat just enough amount so that I can leave something for the next day or until I get the chance to go out and buy again.

Recently, my brother arrived from PNG and he brought home lots of chocolates. He gave me big bars of white Toblerone and few smaller pieces to share with the household. I have been saving my chocolates so that if ever I want to eat it, I can get something... the other day, I found out that someone ate my white chocolates... :( grrrr... I still had smaller pieces of the 'original' flavor (?!) but they preferred my big white chocolates... huhuhu... I can't do anything about it.

this is the disadvantage of not having my own home...

3 comments:

Mich said...

ako din i don't bite/chew my chocolate! LOL! My hubby would even laugh at me kse naubos na nya yung isang bar, ako I haven't finished yung 1 part pa lang. LOL! :)

mari said...

same nga tayo... kaya what i'd do is to give him his share na if ever hati kami because it always ends up na i get around 1/8 lang ng supot :)

mari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.