9.14.2007

2nd cycle of clomid

Last September 7, I took my first pill of Clomid for my second cycle. We were on our way to the airport for our trip to Cebu. As I took the medicine, I prayed that this will be my last cycle with clomid. Just like my fellow TTCers, I expect to get pregnant within this cycle. Together with the medicine, I am trying to change my lifestyle gradually. I have been sleeping early than usual and I make sure that I eat healthy meals. I haven't started writing my articles yet so I hope not to get pressured this time.

Tomorrow, I'll go to the clinic for my 1st day of monitoring. I hope (and really pray) that I have more than one big EGG. I pray that everything will turn out as we wish for.

It takes a lot of sacrifices to have a baby but I know that it will be worth it when s/he will be finally given to us. Please help us as we go through this cycle again :)

1 comment:

My World said...

hi!
i'd like to wish you all the luck. i know the feeling. i've been through a lot but haven't been successful even with the famous IVF. i still hope and pray that if it's God's will, we'll have one in His time.

again, all the luck and take care!

~juliana