8.09.2007

cebu fun

Since we will be in Cebu soon, I've been reading things about it lately. There is one 'scene' that caught my attention. Check this article. I think this is one very good idea that they implemented in their city jail. It was so awesome seeing the prisoners dance... and they do dance very well. I don't know how the heads were able to let the prisoners participate actively but they were great in doing it. Now they are known all-over the world and a lot of people are impressed with them.

Aside from the famous Thriller dance, they also have their versions of Sister Act and Dayang-dayang plus Radio-Gaga hits. What I loved most was their algorithm march.

i still don't know how to upload a video... can someone help me please :)


ps... is it possible for us to watch them live?

No comments: