8.04.2007

breaking promises

or just an agreement...

I am a person who doens't want to break any promises. No matter how difficult it is for me, as long as I already made a statement, I do everything to fulfill it... whatever it takes. But if I can not do it, I try to talk it out and look for another option, as long as I can make up for it. Because of this attitude, I expect the same thing from other people.

I like to do my work and other stuff according to a schedule. I make plans just to accommodate things that I should do and once I decided to finish something I will really work on it. So if ever I make an appointment, I work my schedule around it.

But some people just don't appreciate this. Some agrees to do things but on the last minute they have different things to prioritize. They let me expect but later on I am left hanging...

i wish someday I'll be given more priority. Someday I will be made special... Someday I will be worthy of their time...

just venting out... maybe it has to do something with the hormones :)

No comments: