7.05.2007

waiting and patiently waiting....

I have been married for almost 2 years now. From the start, we have been trying to conceive. The first months passed without us worrying too much on having a baby. We were still enjoying each other's company and a baby (if given one) is a bonus for us. Then after a year, we start bringing out the concerns of not conceiving immediately. We thought that one factor maybe is our long distance relationship. I stayed in Baguio while G lived in Laguna. Still we had our routine check up with both an OB and a urologist.

January of this year, I moved in Laguna. The pressure and travel was lesser and we had longer bonding times. This time we really focused on 'trying to conceive'. I had check ups with my OB ( I finally found THE ONE that answers my questions and works well for me.) I undergone all necessary tests. I started with pap smear, then internal examination for down there then I had my transvaginal ultrasound.

But before my ultrasound, I was already delayed for almost 2 weeks. G & I thought that we were already pregnant but the tests says otherwise. After having my period, I went back to the OB for the ultrasound. During the ultrasound, we found out that I have a retroverted uterus. Myoma was also seen but she said that I don't have to worry about it because they are very small and it is found outside my ovaries. It will not cause anything that might hinder me from conceiving. My ovaries are okay and healthy. Since I went back later than expected I was not able to start my 1st cycle for clomid. I have to wait until my next period.

For my next period, I have to take 50mg of clomid for 5 consecutive days starting on my 2nd day of period. Then I have to go for another ultrasound, this time this would be for follicle monitoring then report back to my OB.

Until now, we are still waiting. I am now delayed for more than 24 days already. We tried checking tuesday last week if I am pregnant but again it turned out to be negative. I even had Duphaston for 5 days, to make my period come out but there is still no effect.

I am patiently waiting... hoping that this long wait will finally bring something VERY GOOD in return :)

1 comment:

Mec said...

basta sis... don't put your life on hold while you're waiting for your blessing... continue enjoying life and making plans and building dreams and realizing them and just really living life and loving life...

para hindi ka mainip... hindi ka ma-depress... hindi ka din ma-stress syado... :)