6.18.2007

smile cards

It makes me smile when someone is 'paying forward' the deed which was made for them. Some call it 'paying forward', others call it karma but for me it is sharing my blessings. I am not the kindest person in the world but I always make it a point to be kind to all people that I meet. My mom taught me a lesson in life which I always bring with me wherever I go. This is the "Golden Rule": Doing to others what you want others to do to you.

As I stay most of the time in front of the computer, browsing through the net, I chance upon this site which was recommended by LordWizard (from mylot). This is a site where you get to share your kindness with other people. This site helps remind people to be kind to other people especially to those who can not pay them back. It also reminds us to share a smile to everyone you meet along the way.
Part of the sites' campaign is to give a smile card to people and start a 'paying forward scheme'. I joined it and requested for Smile cards to be sent here to me. I just received it a while ago and now I am already thinking on how to give it to people. Since I am at home, I might share some of it with G to give to the people that he meets at work.
To know more about the site, you can check it here and join the group as well. For requests of the cards, fill up this form.

I hope I inspired you in a little way by sharing this site.

No comments: