6.10.2007

present

As a member of n@wie who has always been in the lurker mode, since I can not relate to most of the discussions, I am now trying to move out of my shell. As a proof, I am now joining this tag which I got from aggie's site.

I also tag whoever gets to read this article. In return, I am going to leave a comment to whoever gives comment to this post too.

Here it goes:

Yourself: starting a career as a housewife
Your Partner: still handsome as ever ;p
Your Hair: short and dry
Your Mother: loving
Your Father: athletic

Your Favorite Item: computer (my life)
Your Dream Last Night: about auntie susan (can't remember the details)
Your Favorite Drink: jolibee cooler
Your Dream Car: no idea except for a BMW

Dream Home: small and comfy
The Room You Are In: computer shop ni mahal
Your Fear: growing old alone and poor

Where You Want to be in Ten Years: at home, with kids
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: family
You’re Not: sexy anymore :(
One of Your Wish List Items: laptop

The Last Thing You Did: cook rice
You Are Wearing: khaki short and white sleeveless blouse
Your Favorite Weather: sunny

Your Favorite Book: Strong Medicine
Last Thing You Ate: Pandesal with Dari Creme and Coffee
Your Life: simple
Your Mood: happy
Your Best Friend: naughty
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Lunch and date later

Your Car: none
What Are You Doing At The Moment: blogging
Relationship Status: very happily married