6.27.2007

online earnings

i've been looking for a possible job online so I tried to search for 'prospective' work. most that i've encountered are pay-to-click sites or survey sites which are not applicable in the philippines. if i try to join, i always receive the message that my country is not included in their list.

so when i saw the advertisement regarding online writers in friendster, i immediately inquired about it. i am not really good in writing but i try my best to write good articles if needed. then the bossing just asked me send him my resume and after that he hired me already. the pay is based on the output. it is paid in dollars so i have to count my earning through dollars. the work has been good so far and i am still trying to look around for another part-time job.

No comments: