6.08.2007

i miss my mom

and I really do. I wish I can see her soon again but I think it will not be possible for now, unless I go home again.

The last time that I saw her was when I went home in the province to attend a friend’s wedding. She was one of the principal sponsors but wasn’t able to attend the ceremony because she was still recuperating. During my visit, I was able to talk to her a little. After she got well, she went back to her small house in the barrio. She left before I did so we didn’t get to talk more.
I am so blessed to have a mom like her. She is someone I can’t live without, that even if I can not talk to her and I just see her, I can already feel confident and strong again.
For mother’s day, I just greeted her. I wasn’t able to give her anything on that day. There was no one among us her children, who was with her during that day, except for some young cousins who loves to stay with her. I have to make up to this… I wish I can bring her out sometime soon

No comments: